- About us
The Department of Automation, Electronics and Mechatronics (DAEM) combines the academic staff and the infrastructure of three entities of the old structure of the faculty: The Department of Automation, The Department of Electronics and The Department of Mechatronics.
It is expected that this fusion will lead to a more efficient use of human and material dowry of the three entities in order to improve both the educational services provided and the research - aiming for a closer collaboration and the expansion of the research skills of its members by tackling directions in interdisciplinary areas related to those already discussed.
DAEM coordinates programs of study as follows:
Bachelor of Arts (BA)
- Automation and Applied Informatics (see syllabus here )
- Applied Electronics (see syllabus here )
- Multimedia Systems Engineering (see syllabus here )
- Mechatronics (see syllabus here )
- Robotics (see syllabus here )
Master of Arts (MA)